Nadine Black Loafer
Cool loafer Nadine from Alberville made in black calf leather. Cool and comfortable loafer with a decorative chain in white metal. The outsole is in EVA foam- Ethylene-Vinyl acetate - which is softer and lighter than rubber and more friendly to the environment and can be recycled. The EVA -sole offers optimal cushioning and is shock absorbing. The innersole is padded for extra comfort.
The black calf leather is tanned in a tannery in Tuscany according to REACH European directive. Handmade in a small, sustainable serie.
- Made in high quality calf leather
- Lining made in goat nappa
- Padded innersole for extra comfort
- EVA-foam sole Recyclable and shock absorbing
- Decorative chain in white metal
- Sole height 50 mm
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
Big in sizes.
En snygg, skön och bekväm sko som jag känner mig klädd i till både klänning och byxor.
Light weight, comfortable and very nice in design. Nice to both trousers and dress.